1. Creative Concrete – Whether you splurge a little for stamped concrete or do-it-yourself with some pretty pavers, sidewalks and driveways can be much more than just functional with a little creativity.
2. Personalized Greenery – Just your basic door wreath, monograms and greenery come together a give an interesting pop of color that isn’t too flowery.
3. Unique House Numbers – Here’s an easy and inexpensive way you can add your some color and your own personal style to your home.
4. New Hardware – It’s all in the details. Just replacing your lock and door handle is a simple way you can instantly create a luxury feel similar to that of an expensive hotel.
5. Cool Containers – The more unique the better. Inexpensive flowers look much far more special when presented in a new, unexpected way.
Take advantage of the mild weather and freshen up the outdoor style of your home. With a little time and creativity, you can get a big return on a small investment. Here are a few more ideas to take your curb appeal to the next level. (See More)